Saturday, March 17, 2012

[Translations] 12.03.17. King's Brunch Translations by SuperiorMusic

Nicole's Excerpt:

Dude/White dress: Image change
Nicole: Yes, I wanted to show a new me at the Korea concert and I dyed my hair blonde.
White dress: You really did
Nicole: How do I look?
White dress: Your image really does completely change
Dude: Was that a wig?
Nicole: No
Dude: It’s your actual hair?
Nicole: Yes, it’s my own hair
Dude: Your own hair
Nicole: Yes, but right now, it’s purple
Dude: Purple
Nicole: Yes
Dude: Purple looks good on you too. Blonde is also a good look
Nicole: Trying a new look is fun and I want to keep trying new looks
Dude: Is there a style you want to try?
Nicole: Maybe more feminine?
Dude: A little sexy
Nicole: Sexy is good too, since it’s similar to “Speed Up”
Dude: I see. I hope you show us soon
White dress: I agree. Is there a hairstyle you want to try next?
Nicole: Maybe more like Hara’s? Gold… like straight and gold… brown? Gold brown? would be good too, I think




* Nicole's own idea haha, I figured all this change was a change in image. I like that she wants to try new things, look different though.. :) So brown/gold and straight hair next?


Whole Translations:

Dude: Let’s introduce our afternoon special guest. It’s KARA!
KARA: Thanks for having us
White dress: Thank you for coming amidst Nicole’s leg injury and Gyuri’s throat problems and such. Are you guys okay?
Nicole: Yes, right now, I’m doing rehab and practicing walking. I’m going to work hard to show you I’m gradually getting better, so please wait a little bit. I’m sorry for causing worry.
White dress: Thank you
Dude: Get well soon
White dress: Get well soon
Dude: Right now, you can’t dance during performances, right?
Nicole: No, I can’t dance yet, but I perform at concerts together with the members.
Dude: Don’t overwork yourself
Nicole: Yes
Dude: And Gyuri, you’re having problems with your throat?
JiYoung: Yes, but she’s getting better too
Dude: Oh, really?
White dress: Don’t strain yourself today
Dude: The progress has been good, right?
JiYoung: She says yes
White dress: It’s almost 2 years since KARA’s debut, so have you guys already gotten used to Japan?
JiYoung: Yes, we’re at the hotel everyday, but it’s become like our home
White dress: It’s gotten to be a comfortable place, I bet
JiYoung: Yes, that’s right
White dress: So you’re having fun in Japan?
JiYoung: Yes, it’s fun
White dress: I’m glad. Today, we’d like to ask KARA what they’re into at the moment. Let’s start with JiYoung. Please tell us
JiYoung: It’s this
Dude: Katsu sandwich
JiYoung: Yes
White dress: She wrote “Delicious~”
Dude: Yes, why katsu sandwich?
JiYoung: I met katsu sandwich when I first came to Japan
Dude: How about tonkatsu?
JiYoung: There’s katsu sandiwch in Korea too, but you usually eat it with rice, right?
Dude: Ah, yes, you would eat tonkatsu with rice
JiYoung: But the fact that is goes well with bread surprised me and drew me in
Dude: I see
JiYoung: Even now, I always eat it when I’m come
Dude: But the oil content is a little… for yor diet, isn’t it?
JiYoung: Yes, so just a little bit
Dude: Just a little bit, right?
JiYoung: Yes
White Dress: Next, SeungYeon. Please tell us what you’re into
SeungYeon: What I’m into are…
Dude/White dress: What is it, what is it? I wonder what Puri and Nubi are
SeungYeon: Puri and Nubi. I accidentally showed it just now, but… This picture is of the 2 dogs I have at home. This one is the year old Puri, and this one is the 3 months old Nubi
Dude: So cute
White dress: A Chihuahua and?
Dude: A Chihuahua and a poodle?
SeungYeon: They’re a pomeranian and a poodle
Dude/White dress: Oh, a pomeranian
Dude: Are they in Korea now? Or with you in Japan?
SeungYeon: In Korea
Dude: You must be sad
SeungYeon: Yes, but I think my parents are doing their best looking after them back at home
Dude: Can you do a quick impression of Puri and Nubi?
SeungYeon: My Puri has a unique bark, a little unusual. Not bark, bark, but like
Dude: He/She seems easily excited [Sorry. I have no idea what gender Puri is]
SeungYeon: Yes, it’s quite strange
White dress: Can they do any tricks?
SeungYeon: I teach them sit, wait, shake, and also high five. They can do those
White dress: Well-trained. Hara, please tell us
Hara: For me, it’s a massage chair
Dude: You’re still young, aren’t you?
Hara: Yes, I’m young, but after dance lessons, my body is tired so I need this
Dude: Are there massage chairs in Korea too?
Hara: Yes, there are massage chairs. Massage places too
Dude: Massage places too? But sometimes it’s too much work to go to those places, so it’s nice if you have a chair
Hara: Yes, if you have this chair at home, it’ll be easier
White dress: Which areas ache the most? Your shoulders?
Hara: My shoulders… and my whole body
White dress: Your whole body? That’s no good
Hara: Especially my feet… they hurt a bit
Dude: Yes, if you dance, they must ache a lot
White dress: I hope you find a good one. Next, Gyuri, what are you into? Please tell us
Dude/White dress: Ten-don
Dude: Is it hard to find ten-don in Korea?
JiYoung: Today, we had Korean food at the hotel, but she ate ten-don by herself
Nicole: She loves ? kinds of food [Sorry I can’t make out what she’s saying]
JiYoung: She loves it that much
Dude: Gyuri is so beautiful. Really
JiYoung: She says she loves you
Dude: Is that right
JiYoung: Right?
Dude: Thank you
White dress: You ate that ten-don today in Japan, right?
Gyuri via other members: Yes
Nicole: She had it for the first time in Osaka while she was doing a musical and she’s been eating it ever since
Dude: Ten-don?
Nicole: She’s always eating it when she comes to Japan
JiYoung: Everyday, if she can
White dress: That makes us happy. Lastly, Nicole, what are you into?
Nicole: Yes, for me…
Dude/White dress: Image change
Nicole: Yes, I wanted to show a new me at the Korea concert and I dyed my hair blonde.
White dress: You really did
Nicole: How do I look?
White dress: Your image really does completely change
Dude: Was that a wig?
Nicole: No
Dude: It’s your actual hair?
Nicole: Yes, it’s my own hair
Dude: Your own hair
Nicole: Yes, but right now, it’s purple
Dude: Purple
Nicole: Yes
Dude: Purple looks good on you too. Blonde is also a good look
Nicole: Trying a new look is fun and I want to keep tyring new looks
Dude: Is there a style you want to try?
Nicole: Maybe more feminine?
Dude: A little sexy
Nicole: Sexy is good too, since it’s similar to “Speed Up”
Dude: I see. I hope you show us soon
White dress: I agree. Is there a hairstyle you want to try next?
Nicole: Maybe more like Hara’s? Gold… like straight and gold… brown? Gold brown? would be good too, I think
White dress: More ? [Sorry I can’t make out what she’s saying]
Dude: Right?
White dress: Yes, very nice. KARA’s new single will be released next Wednesday
SeungYeon: We’re in black for “Speed Up” and it’s a cool song about a mature woman who falls in love with a man. The intense dance break is one of its appeals. Please learn the dance
White dress: It’s a mature image this time
Dude: You’re right. Could you please tell us how to liven up the scene at the karaoke with this song, like the dance
White dress: Could you please teach us?
JiYoung/Hara: Yes
Dude: They’re going to teach us after the break
White dress: Ok, JiYoung and Hara. Take it away
Hara: For “Speed Up,” put your arms out to the side and rotate while moving your foot too
Group of ladies: It’s hard
Hara: And you also kick back one leg
One of the ladies: Kick?
Hara: Yes
JiYoung: Once you’ve got the rotating down, you’ll be able to do it
Green dress: We will?
White dress: Are you reporters ok?
Dude: Are you guys ok?
Green dress: It’s a little harder than I thought, but we have to show sexiness, right?
Dude: Yes, sexiness. It’s girl’s power.
Group of ladies: Ok White dress: Let’s try it with everyone together
Dude: This would liven the mood if you learned it
White dress: Thank you very much, everyone
Dude: Thank you. KARA is going to stick around until the end of the show
2nd white dress: It’s quiz time from Kawashima-san
Kawashima: What was the name of the group that was our guest today?
Dude: And we have one more announcement from KARA
SeungYeon: We have a tour starting in April so please come watch us. What do we have prepared, Hara?
Hara: We have lots of solo songs and stages so please look forward to it. Please come watch us
[Pink box: Starting 4/14 (Sat) 10 shows in 5 cities. Official site for more details]
JiYoung: We’re all going to do lots of singing and dancing so let’s have a great time together
Dude: How many venues are you guys playing at?
JiYoung: Osaka, Fukuoka, Yoyogi (Tokyo), Arena…
White dress: Yokohama too, right?
JiYoung: Yokohama Arena
Dude: Please take care of your health
Nicole: Thank you
White dress: We’re looking forward to it
Everyone: Thank you
KARA: Please support “Speed Up”!

cr | superiormusic @ tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment