Monday, April 23, 2012

[News] IU Asks Fans Not to Take Paparazzi Photos

IU requested fans to "please do not take paparazzi photos when I am with my friends or family."

On the April 22 broadcast of SBS "Inkigayo," MC's Nicole, Goo Hara, and IU transformed into paparazzis who took photos of stars' personal lives.

In addition, the three MC's each revealed the kind of photos that they would never want to be released to the public. IU said, "I would like photos of me on meetings with my friends or family members to be kept private." Goo Hara admitted, "I would never like to reveal my makeup-free face when I wake up first thing in the morning."

Nicole said, "If I ever get a boyfriend, please do not follow us and take paparazzi photos." She added, "I don't have a boyfriend right now, but I should find one in the future. I'm requesting you in advance."

Source: SOOMPI

Aww Cole, she's getting a bit ahead of herself there :P The guy who will be with her will have so much fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah~ the downfall of being a celebrity, you can bet the paparazzi will ignore that plead... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered if we were hurting our idols by being too interested in them... I guess I have my answer now, I'll try real hard to not click an article with the words "Nicole" and "boyfriend" together >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm...its funny how Key and Nicole keeps say they don't have a love one...it makes me wonder if they ARE dating?

    ReplyDelete