Monday, April 23, 2012

[Translations] Trendy Lady Interview

Q: Is there a predicted release date for a new album? Want to attempt singing Chinese songs?

Seungyeon (smiled at KARA members before speaking on their behalf): We'll begin promotions for the new album around autumn, please look forward to it.


Q: KARA's ideal perfect guy.

Nicole: I like a person who takes care of me, is considerate, and can understand my work.

Q: About high heels.

Nicole: Except Jiyoung who's relatively younger, all others own quite a few pairs.

Q: [Since] all KARA members own pets, then except for the dogs that you have right now, what kind of animals would you like as a pet?

Nicole: I want a tiger; when I was a kid watching Aladdin the cartoon, I felt that tigers are faithful and strong friends.

Q: What do you usually do during days off?

Seungyeon: Before, there was a longer vacation, my family and I went to Guam together, and it was me who did the research and arrange the schedule to bring my parents there!

Nicole: I want to travel abroad too...

Q: What are you interested in recently?

Nicole: These days, I'm really into the American drama series "Vampire Dairies". 

 Q: Have you guys tried any Taiwanese delicacies yet? Where would you like to go?
Nicole (with a smile full of gratitude): Yesterday we got to drink some bubble tea gifted by our fans, much thanks to them; even though there's bubble tea in Korean too, but the taste is different, Taiwan's is delicious. If there's a chance, I'd like to eat some Chinese desserts.
Trans by Dolla @ Karaholic
Scan by Kamihan
  


Nicole referring to Disney movies to answer the pet question haha, didn't know Cole was into American TV but she is! New KARA album in the Fall :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow already a new album in the works. They're always working, that's incredible. Hope they get to rest at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow nicole watching disney woow and Vampire Dairies that's sooooooooo cool me to I watching it
    new album it is gonna b good ,kara gambai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Dairies! Yessss!! I'm Damon Team lol

    ReplyDelete