Saturday, September 21, 2013

[News] Stars Ask, KARA Answers!

 


'Secret Love's PD Kim Kyu Tae asked Nicole, "I thought that your expression of emotions was great while filming the drama with you, Nicole. As I watched you spill tears during a sad scene, the stereotype I had of KARA was broken. I wonder if you did any special preparations for that emotional scene." Nicole replied, "I focus on the character's situation and all of the moments I've experienced until now. Prior to filming, I would think, 'How would it feel if I heard those words?', and imagine it. I try to understand the script and why my character feels hurt at the specific moment and what kind of pain it is. It is harder for me to act like it's my first time hearing something in that moment."


 


'My Way' co-star Kim In Kwon asked Nicole, "You made a short cameo on the film 'My Way', but I remember your acting skills to be excellent. Do you have any future plans as an actress?" Nicole replied, "While filming my cameo for 'My Way' and my drama, I gained interest and felt the charms of acting. Although I am lacking a lot, if the opportunity presents itself, I want to try more! ♥"


src | allkpop



Whoa, such nice things they have said about Cole's acting :) 
Even from the Secret Love PD XD

6 comments:

  1. am i the only one who feel flatter because they compliment nicole acting? i want nicole act as heroine with lee min ho, jyj jaejoong, kim so hyun, more importantly Yoo Seung Ho ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets acting offers after Secret Love! Small roles and work her way up. I hope she can become a really great actress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Kim Kyu Tae PD,can you cast Nicole in your next drama. Wink wink ('_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it also showcases the network that she (and Kara as a whole) has, it's not just idols or within the idol world. And I second Kim SooHyun and a big thumbs up for Yoo SeungHo... hahaha... She has at least another year before he is discharge to hone her skills to act along side him... hahaha... Then she can fulfill her fantasy of being a couple with him... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoever will be fine.. I just hope the opportunity will present.
    all Kara members had the chance, I know Nicole can do well too.
    Really want her to try something fierce and serious instead of cutie style.
    Good luck to COLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really wanted her cast with suho and had a lot of kiss scene!!XD

    ReplyDelete