Tuesday, October 22, 2013

[Fan] A Kamilia in Seoul - my mini KARA Tour (Steprider's Fan Account)


About half an hour later, a lady came down. She walked around a bit and went back upstairs. Then she came down and drove the white Range Rover car, which was parked at the side (see pic above), to the front door. Oh, some VIP guest is leaving? I thought. A long haired girl came down the stairs, walked around the back of the car and went in. I had a good look at her but didn't recognise her.

Then another short haired girl came down the stairs and out the door, bowed a couple of times to the lady, and jumped into the car. OMG, isn't that Nicole? My heart skipped a beat. It was maybe about less than 5 seconds between her coming down the steps and getting into the driver's seat, and my viewing angle wasn't very good, but I was quite certain that was Nicole. (Later I did a quick check on the type of car Nicole drives, and it's a Range Rover).

Well, that made my day. I stared into space for a good few minutes to let the whole thing sink in.

Credit: Steprider @ AK

4 comments:

  1. " I stared into space for a good few minutes to let the whole thing sink in. " hehe i love this part, read the whole story (: maybe one day ill be able to do same thing (: KARA tour hehe pretty cool ^^ im curious how would i feel and react when see Cole :3 btw the location of DSP building is kinda bad, really quiet neighbourhood. even fans have problems to find it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe DSP doesn't want fans to stalk their building for the artists lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mae for posting this. Actually, it was your earlier post on the cars that the KARA members drive that helped me verify the type of car that Nicole drives. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of help :)

      Thanks for the fan account, I enjoyed reading it.

      Delete