Monday, March 3, 2014

[Fan Account] Meeting Nicole in CA Fan Account with Photos



Hi, 
I don't really follow KARA or anything, but if I had a bias it'll be Nicole lol
and it just happen that I met her in LA on the 27th! she was with her mother, I wasn't so sure when I saw her coming in, so I took some of not-so-professional pictures of her to ask my friend, who didn't answer. I wanted to go and ask but I was afraid of her mother lol, so when her mother went to the restroom my friend went to ask if she was really KARA's Nicole and if so can I take picture with her, he asked her while I was waiting for him on the table lol and she said yes! And I went to take a pic with her, but for some reason she was okay if we take selca together but when I told her that my friend can take the picture of us, she said she'll wait for her mother :/ so we waited and when she told her mother, she immediately said yes! and surprisingly she was nice and after she took the pic of us, she asked me if the pic was okay and if I wanted to take another one! 





 



 

cr | Jay from KARA's One Hallyu Thread

Tip off | Palaverist @ KH



No comments:

Post a Comment