Monday, March 10, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.03.10. Hi ! (Translation with Pictures & Video)

Nicole-ing Message:

Hello everyone kk You are doing well, aren’t you? hehe
I went to Boston with my friends last weekend ! kk
I ate so many dishes.. Phew T T kk I had a lot of seafood .. in 2 days.. I ate too much, I went to eat sundubu (soft tofu dish) with my friends right after I came back to New York kkkkk (It is always good) as expected ♥
Have you guys watched the food videos that I have uploaded on my Instagram? To be honest I didn’t eat everything. kk
In Boston.. I ate Castle hamburger (I think she means “White Castle” hamburgers) ..20 oysters and clam chowder with cornbread for lunch. Kk
When it comes to St. Patrick’s Day, people wear green clothes all day!
Anyway, I thought of my puppies when I saw dogs, as expected T T I saw a Bernese Mountain dog that day and it looked seriously big.
It was only 2 years old, but when it stood on its hind legs, it was as high as I was aaaahhhh. kkk
It made me want to have a big puppy as expected kkk My friend took a photo of me with the dog and uploaded it (:
Kk And I also took picture of the dog and since it suddenly looked right at the lens, I properly took a photo of it from the front ! kkkkk
Such a cutie right?

After having lunch, we bought the dessert back to hotel to eat, my friend caught the scene on photo. You could see that I happily ate, it looks like it was in slow motion >_< kkkk
I ate cannoli's.. it was the best?..the most famous? the most well-known pastry restaurant in Boston. They had a variety of flavors.. but I just stuck to the basics with chocochip. ! I slept and woke up to eat it 3 hours later… I was quite confused after that.. T T

We also went out to have dinner
I ate fish and drank a glass of wine;o 3 hours later kkkk (no idea what she's referring to with the 3 hours)

The next day I went to the aquarium… I took a lot of photos there as well. But I was afraid that it would be too much if I uploaded all of them so I just posted some photos (: kkk
There were so many amazing scenes and I remember the memories of when I went to play (at the aquarium) during elementary school in California..

I had also taken a video of a baby shark. Before it was born, it was in the yolk of the egg. If you carefully looked at it, you could see the motion of the shark too.
Isn't that amazing? It really was kk They even wrote the day when it was to be born beside it as well kk

I wanted to share my weekend with you guys… kkk I am now using 2 cellphones at the same time, so I am quite confused but still, here are some photos ! kk
I hope you enjoy seeing it (: And now.. I have to go back to practice hard. I am working really hard..

The weather in New York is getting warm...really.. !! Assa ! kkkk (Korean for "keep it up!" basically)
I will stop here (:
T/N: Nicole had issues uploading the photos initially, she added this after uploading the photos:
I have a lot of photos but the wifi speed here is really slow,... I will try to find a way to upload the photos and such again T T
src | nicole-ing
Translated by Yoo @ Karaholic



Pictures under the cut:




















src | nicole-ing

4 comments:

  1. Why is she so adorable loveable cutiepie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat, eat and eat~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone knows what shoes she's wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...our nicori-hime have many follower from malaysia...daebakk

    ReplyDelete