Thursday, March 20, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.03.20. Good Evening (:

Hey guys ~ Good evening. How have you been?

I woke up so early today. Why did I ~~~ :p :p

I've wanted to eat pancakes for some days now, so I went to have brunch earlier with my friend ! kkya !! kk I ate pancakes and I have vocal training later as well.. :P :P

It seems I can study well because I'm full.. kkkkk
Today is going to be a relaxing day I think. To honest, lately I suddenly like to eat a lot. I want to eat muffins, hamburgers, etc continuously.. it's no joke.
In fact, not too long ago, I ate yogurt and 2 chocochip cookies for my dinner before practice @_@ kk Because I really wanted to eat.
Since I miss the foods I ate last year, my list has suddenly grown longer... Last year.. I tended to enjoy eating as an interesting thing to do.

I took 2 dancing videos during the 3-hour practice yesterday. I know that shoes are a woman's pride but they are also a pain TTT I thought my feet were a frying pan..
However, I'm happy that I got good results ! >_< I did sweat a little bit if you see it kk but I couldn't help it




Currently, the New York weather from today to Sunday is spring weather... But from Sunday, the temperature will get lower TT hix...

How is the weather in Korea? (: When is it spring? hix



src | Nicole-ing

Translated by Yoo @ Karaholic!

2 comments:

  1. Awww our original shikshin from kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the videos! I've enjoyed what she's shown us so far. Hope we get a video of a vocal lesson at some point too.

    ReplyDelete