Monday, December 29, 2014

[Info/News] Hara Mentions Nicole & Jiyoung

"If I were to say that I was not hurt [by their departure], that would be a lie. I want to support them as they walk their new road because they didn’t leave because they didn’t like the work.

“Those two are really amazing. I am walking a stable path by remaining a member of KARA, but Ji Young and Nicole have to start anew. At first I was sad, but now I am proud of them. They quickly chose their own path. I think it’s right that I just support them and cheer them on from behind. That’s why I am staying and continuing with KARA now.”

src | soompi

 Goo Hara talks about Jiyoung and Nicole's withdrawal
Q: Do you still keep in touch with Nicole and Kang Jiyoung?

We still do contact each other. After the concert in Japan was done I wanted to meet Jiyoung but because Jiyoung was busy we couldn’t meet. She said she would contact me if she came to Korea. We still do contact each other consistently. Because Nicole started her activities not so long ago we do message each other. But there’s really nothing to worry about. We’re not in a relationship where we broke up badly. I hate listening to the many stories that make it seem that way. We’re doing really well. At first I was sad at the fact that I couldn’t freely do KARA activities but now to think about it Nicole and Jiyoung are really amazing. Makes me want to support them more.
src | onehallyu 
Goo Hara Would Like To Drink Together With All 6 members of KARA, including Nicole & Jiyoung
Hara is the style to contact them first. She messaged Nicole when Nicole's album released and during Japan tour, she had planned to meet with Jing but unfortunately they were unable to meet.
src| sweethara




6 comments:

  1. I hope after this the people that said bad thing about Nicole departure from kara will be understand and not judge Nicole as backstabber anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I never knew people were saying bad things to Nicole! :( It was so obvious what DSP was doing to Nicole, I'm so glad she is out as a fan I am very very happy for Nicole but I know it will be a tough tough road for her!

      NICOLE IF YOU READ THIS JUST KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!! <3 <3

      Delete
  2. "because they didn’t leave because they didn’t like the work"

    now.. can nicole and jiyoung haters shut the hell up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww I'm so happy Hara mentioned them! When did she do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly the first public mention from one Kara member about a former. I knew there was no bad blood just that for whatever reason there seemed to be a gag order on what they were allow to say and mention regarding the departure situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaNi was my favourite anyway i'm glad things went well for everyone.

    ReplyDelete