Tuesday, December 23, 2014

[Vid] Nicole's Christmas & Happy New Year's Message + Translation






Translation by Viperion @ KH:

Hello to every Colling, I am Nicole. Now it's approaching end of 2014, how didf you spend your day
for this entire 2014? For me... a lot of rehearsing practice for MAMA and later released my
1st SOLO album. It's pity that I was unable to attend end of this year show. It will be nice if I can
spend most of the time with everyone. It was regrettable....really feel pity!
For next year 2015 Happy New Year to everyone. Whatever you feel wanna do just go and do it.
Hope everyone will achieved what they want to and also create many happiness in that moment.
It will be Christmas Day for the next 2 day. Hope that day will be cold and warmness. Hope everyone
will have a warmness day at that moment. And also I wish everyone can be with their Family or lover and create
a wonderful memories for yourself. I will also work hard and probably hopefully we will have a chance to
spend together!So we will meet again on that time! In 2015 hope everyone also Work Hard ,HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment