Wednesday, December 24, 2014

[News] Nicole is adorable and sexy for ‘THE STAR’

 

Nicole recently did a photo shoot for ‘THE STAR’ magazine, where she showed off her adorable and sexy charms in a fantasy-like setting.

Nicole revealed the pains she went through in her preparation for her solo album, “I wanted to fill the vast stage with energy by myself. So I took lessons from world-renowned dance choreographer Luam Keflezgy, and put a lot of effort into it.”
Meanwhile, she also revealed her thoughts about dating, “Regardless of work or love, I want to be happy. You can’t hide happiness. I want to show a happy Nicole to everyone.”
Nicole is currently actively promoting her first solo album ‘First Romance.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

3 comments:

  1. Cute n sexy as usual.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want her to have photoshoot with male idol or actor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! ☺️ I remember the photo shoots she did with Jinwoon and 2am. They were really nice. That kind of sporty, athletic image was perfect for Nicole.

      http://blog.ningin.com/2012/02/04/2am-and-karas-nicole-to-model-exclusively-for-kappa/

      Delete