Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Nicole-as] 14.12.24. Nicole Message Update (English Translations)

W = lol in Japanese shorthand

Hello everyone, how are you? It's been a really long time
I've been very busy with promotions, so i haven't been able to do this. I'm sorry
But to the Colling who went to see me, thank you very much.
The cold was terrible, wasn't it?
But seeing everyone's faces made me happy
Were you also able to make good memories? W
Let's also have fun next year!!

I think you already know but i bought another dog www
I have been considering it for a month and after asking for advice, i decided. I felt like i wanted a female dog w
Her name is Melly. From the "mel" in caramel. Because she's brown w it's the same as my character in the drama. Coincidentally
Now that i have three dogs, i am going to stop! My decision won't change!
Ah!! She's Duke and Jasper's sister, with the same parents
I think she looks more like Duke and their father

2014 is almost over
Because of promotions i felt like the year end came faster
It's already been a month. Although what I'll be doing has been decided, i was able to get a little time to rest now.. I have become a bother w
Even though i should be making plans w
Everyone, too, should make plans! Go for it! So that your wishes would come true!!

Have a warm Christmas with your family
I will be spending it with my dogs though w they're still babies so its quite difficult but i will endure for the next few months so that we can live togethwr for more than ten years w

Let's all work hard in 2015
I hope you all will be happy
^^
Until we meet again! It's a promise!

Nicole

Translation by @_mellificent
Original Source | nicole -as

No comments:

Post a Comment