Friday, January 2, 2015

[Info/Translation] Nicole's Interview From Grazia Magazine (short cut)

Interviewer: 

I think there would be lots of conflicts up until you leave the group. You must have felt sorry to the members and the fans too. However what makes me understand your feeling is it's the same with an ordinary employee, when you work for a company for almost 10 years, you will start thinking about moving to another company. (laugh). You also start to dream about a new job.

Nicole:

Ah, is it like that (laugh)? I really learned lots of things while doing group activities and I have lots of memories together with the members too. I also was able to achieve lots of my goals that seemed impossible. But even then, I started to develop lots of interest in being a solo and I think it's something that I need to go through sooner or later. I also need to think about my future and that's not something that can be done by others (for myself). At that time I really consulted and talked a lot with the members. Of course it wasn't easy to make the final decision. Especially during last year's end of year stages, I felt really weird. I think the climax was during the last concert. As I sang the songs one by one, I kept on thinking "Ah, so this is really the end".

src | daum

Translated by yooniqda_


I assume this interview took place before The Star interview.



my summary:
- She would like to talk more but her Korean is still clumsy.
- She's trying to talk slower.
- When a concept or song is decided for a team, you aren't able to show everything you can do because you have to first think about the team. In some cases, you aren't able to choose what you want to wear.
- She had a thirst to show what she couldn't do in KARA.
- She really enjoyed her 2 months in New York.
- It was the first time in awhile that she got great satisfaction from learning and practicing, starting from scratch.
- B2M treats her well. They listen to her opinions and because she participated in the album, she felt additional pressure.
- 2014 was an up and down year. She had a lot of stress and anxiety.
- She likes a simple style, jeans and a t-shirt.
- She's studies fashion for her stages.
- She says there is a reason for everything. She used to question things but now she is able to accept things more. 

4 comments:

  1. i feel so sad for her....
    why the company just not allowed her to do solo activities...
    whereas there's a lot artist doing both, a member of a girlgroup and doing solo...

    but it's okay, she's doing a lot much activities now, and she's free to improve anything that she wants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae, I found out audio clip phone call of Cole, Key and Jinwoon to SBS Cultwo Show. But I'm not sure what are they talking about. They had been called because they were born in sheep year. Sound interesting though. Hope someone can translate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been looking for this. Hopefully someone will have the translations soon :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry forgot the link. Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7NcfsbmAw&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete