Sunday, January 4, 2015

[News] SHINee Key, said to Nicole “Don't gather people who aren't close” Jung Jinwoon flustered (Cultwo Show)

Nicole, Key, Jung Jinwoon shows off their closeness.

On SBS Power FM "Cultwo Show) broadcasted on January 1st, they made a phone call to Nicole, 2AM's Jung Jinwoon, and SHINee Key as the celebrities born on 1991.

When asked what are she doing on January 1st, Nicole answered "I think I'll hang out with the 91 line friends like Jung Jinwoon, Key, Soyou, etc."

Responding to her words, Key made a shocking statement who connected live through phone "Actually I'm not that close with Jinwoon." Jinwoon who was surprised apologized "I don't know what happened but I'm sorry." Key explained why he said he wasn't close "To be honest, it's kinda weird to talk on the phone like this since we never met even once on 2014."

Cultwo who was listening to their talks gave them chance for them to say something to each other. Key said to Nicole "Don't forcefully gather people who aren't close with us" making everyone laugh.

Nicole said to Jung Jinwoon "Maybe you haven't met with Kibum for 1 year, but I think it's been 2 years since we met. I'm sad."

Jung Junwoon said to Nicole in response "Ah I see. I also have something that made me hurt. When your album released I promoted it but you never contacted me" made everyone laugh again.

After that they finished the phone call warmly while praising each other.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501011434189710
Translated by yooniqda_



Here's the audio:

5 comments:

  1. Omg key looool that was harsh a little bit xD And Jinwoon is hurted by Nicole loooool those people are funny I hope we can see them more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Key is pretty blunt and honest. I guess they haven't kept in touch with Jinwoon much. They all live pretty busy lives. I'm just happy Keycole have stayed close friends and still hang out. Idk about everyone else in the 91line but it feels like at least Keycole will be close for years to come, maybe even after they're done being idols too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole mentions Key so often especially for her comeback interviews, they seem like really good friends and someone Nicole can trust.

      Delete
    2. It's ridiculous that he said that he's hurt since Nicole didn't contact him when he promoted the song for her. I mean....isn't he the one should contact her first to congratulate her???? that's what friend suppose to do. I don't like Jinwoon much back in the days because of the way he treated Nicole. Many times he tried to show off about how Nicole *like* him but always acting innocent.

      Delete
    3. Jinwoon was kidding, they all were just playing with each other. I'm sure he understands Nicole was very busy and could not contact him.

      Delete