Friday, April 24, 2015

[Nicole_as] 15.04.25. Nicole's Update at Nicole Always Smile





Hello everyone
How are you
I am now back in Korea!
On the day of KCON, I had a cold so I wasn't able to play around..
So unfortunate
But next month I'll be back!

During KCON, a lot of people came and I am so thankful!
I was also very happy with the Meet and Greet..
It was also the first time I was interviewed alone so I was nervous.
How was my Japanese?
Have I gotten better...? >_<
I was so worried about it!!

Even after many years, because I haven't been on stage for a while, I was so nervous.
I even made a mistake in the dance of Mama.. So frustrating T.T
But during the performance, I could hear everyone cheering so I felt at ease

Although I wasn't able to take many photos because of my cold, I have footage of before I met with everyone w

My first single will also be out soon!
Just a little more waiting!
I'll do my best!!

But this time I got to eat a lot
I got to eat at Coco Ichibanya ww

Nicole

thanks @_mellificent for translation ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment