Thursday, May 13, 2010

10.05.05. Nicole Pics from Shim Shim Tapa

 
credit: KH

Nicole and Jing were there to support Gyul's first day of DJing for Shim Shim Tapa!

SSJBEN from KH posted a summary of what happened:

-   Nicole was being asked how has she been feeling living in Korean for more than 3 years now... Some other odd questions being tossed in like what were here favorite variety programs and what not.

- Nicole said : "Well I love the food (yes... she HAS to start with food! LOL).. at first I was really scared and nervous, then when I got to know Gyuri unni I really felt very comfortable. I think some of my favorite shows are Star Golden Bell and Star King?? I don't know...!"

-  It is about time for Nicole + Jing + Jungmin to leave, so they said some final sentimental stuff to Gyul.

- Nicole said : "Unni... thank you for taking care of us troublemakers for so long. I'm really glad you had this opportunity to be a DJ on this show, hehehe I'll definitely listen in as much as I can! Unni... himnaeseyo, saranghaeyo! (be strong, LOVE YOU!)

- I think Gyul is pretty touched at this moment... she thanked Nicole like how she thanked her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment