Friday, May 28, 2010

Nicole, a SOLO?

HECK YA!
I really think Nicole has what it takes. Right now, she's the edgiest and the one most willing to take risks. She's different than the other members, they can't even touch her. She ROCKS that stage every time and she works her butt off. I think people tend to think she just likes to play around but girl works hard. She's never made any major mistakes other than some minor balance issues lol..on stage. She doesn't talk about all the hours she practices in the dance studio but the members have mentioned it or the hours she practices singing..you can hear all her improvements.. she sings the high notes FOR KARA. Her love for music.. who else in KARA actually mentions MUSIC other than Nicole? Okay Gyuri too lol.

KARA's image holds Nicole back in many different ways. Have to be cute and sweet, which she is but I see a fire in Nicole. She can't really show that with being in KARA. 

(When I watched the Mnet Radio thing and the fortune teller said.. Nicole  & Gyuri have thought about going SOLO.. I thought AHHH I knew it!! haha.)

For right now, it comes out.. that FIRE every once in a while but..JUST WAIT ...

I could tell Nicole was special before she and KARA got super popular and I think we've only seen a portion of what she has to offer, count on that!

2 comments:

  1. my thoughts exactly!!
    no disrespect to KARA as a group but i think Cole has what it takes to be a successful solo artist!
    Passion, beauty, talent and drive! plus the lovable dorky charm of hers kekeke

    ReplyDelete