Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tweets after KMF

"KARA WAS EPIK. Nicole can totally move dat ass."

Kara just walked past us in front of our car as were leaving ad nicole waved at us

Ahh. I just had a conversation with nicole of kara. Omgg. It was only two lines but still a conversation. 

Kara was amazing @ kmf! loved ur outfit! @_911007 amazingly stunning as always! grt performance!

@_911007 hey nicole i saw you at the hollywood bowl a while ago you were a great mc and i loved your performance. :)

I screamed the loudest for kara btw. I was like, "NICOLE, GYURI! I LOVE YOU."

Myself and Sev just took the elevator down with Nicole and Hara! I have no words!

That was the most awkwardly awesome elevator ride! Thanks for a great weekend.

HAHA and Nicole were the MC’s. Nicole is just so cute and adorable and bubbly

No comments:

Post a Comment