Saturday, December 11, 2010

[blab] Okay this is how it is.

I still don't have full internet access so I'm just posting up stuff I find interesting or relevant in the time I have to go online, there are fan pics that I'm sure you all could find at KARA -T, KH, etc.. so I don't find the need to post them up unless they are super pretty or something lol. I'm still committed to the blog but I just don't have time to do anything except post up important updates, this explains some sloppy posts and the blandness of the blog XD


Are there any other blogs that are 100% committed to Nicole that are active? Just wondering...

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's a shame! I really adore your blog and I visit it frequently. ;_; as far as I know, there aren't any other active Nicole-related blogs out there, just a few gif/picture-a-day communities on LJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mae..
    Your blog is the most active one in dishing out Cole related news :)
    No matter sloppy or bland ur blog is (It's very exciting and satisfying to me :D), pls don't stop. You're doing Cole fans all over the world a huge favour by providing us info and news of our lovely Tweety :D

    I hv a FB group dedicated to Cole but I only update when there's news and when I can spare the time.. Although I hv to admit I do surf for Cole's news even when I'm in the office .. kekeke

    So, keep up the good job, Mae!
    Your blog keeps us entertained.. just like our dorky Cole <3

    ReplyDelete