Friday, December 24, 2010

[News] IU mentions Cole and KARA

- Who takes care of you the most during broadcast activities?

“The oppas on SBS ‘Heroes’ are really like family me to. In particular, Noh Hong Chul oppa consistently monitors my broadcasts and was the first person to text me to say congratulations for my 1st place win. Since I have a similar promoting schedule with T-ara and KARA, I get really happy when I get to see them at music shows.”

- You’re always seen as Jiyeon’s rival on “Heroes”, are you friends in real life?
“I’ve become really close with her while broadcasting together. It’s not only Jiyeon, but I also go out to watch movies and have dinner with Nicole, Shin Bong Sun, and Yoo In Na unnies. Kahi unnie takes care of me really well too.

CR: AK

No comments:

Post a Comment