Monday, June 20, 2011

[Fan Acct] 11.06.17 KARA at Abgujung filming for Japanese TV Show

Ah.. daebak TT TT TT TT
Except fan meeting of the first album, I had no chance to see KARA in real life even once since I'm an international fan who is living abroad...

Today I had a date with my friend at Abgujung. Around 5PM I saw some Japanese staffs were setting up so I did pay attention on it. Suddenly from far, the shining girls were coming.
As soon as i saw them, I immediately realized Nicole Ham Gool, then 5 members had gathered and started filming. Before they came, there's no one around but at that time, people had crowded round them, I guess about 40 people?
There were a lot of bodyguards TT TT I was gonna to try talking photo (even one) but it was so terrible, people were like they wanted to eat me..

They interviewed the girls about 5~10 mins then the 5 members were walking in Abgujung Rodeo street while talking with 2 Japanese reporters (looked like they're gag men).
But as soon as the filming was over, KARA got in their van and left TT TT Ah, what is the color of KARA's van? gray or black?

Anyway, Jingie.. why she has become so skinny like that? it seemed she was in diet.
To be honest, I thought that she might be chubby and high but she was not TT TT
I didn't lie if I said that Jiyoung was skinniest amongst the 5 members.. So skinny TT TT maknae TT TT

Leader absolutely looked more beautiful in real life..
Hammie... how come her face size can be like that? TT TT her hair was also pretty!
Cori hair looked pretty too. Cori looked the best in real life!!
Hara of course was skinny as well. She kept laughing, it made her look so so beautiful!!
But i have to admit that maknae is beautiful the most TT TT.. I actually didn't think she could be so beautiful like that TT TT

Ah... i never forget today. The five members were so beautiful.
 


Source: bestiz
Translated by YOO @ Karaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment