Saturday, June 18, 2011

[Info] Nicole's possible CF?

It's a rumor for now because the person didn't write KARA's Nicole.. just Nicole and obviously no confirmation yet since CF hasn't begun yet but this photographer tweeted about this: 




I'm filming for Caffebene...... thumb thumb Nicole annyoung 

Next week Monday I will film for Caffebene. So nervous! I will take photos of product & also Nicole images, it'll be about 35 cuts. Waiting for it~ Now (doing) CGV Gold Class

Sources 1 & 2
Trans by the wonderful Yoo @ KH :D!!


Caffebene is a coffee shop.. totally right in Nicole's area of food lol. 

Site: http://www.caffebene.co.kr/main/

Wow look at the super famous people endorsing the shop right now.. 

The reason why this isn't a stretch is because.. remember when Cole started showing up at random events? like the AXN channel launch and the Mango Six opening?.. I was totally wondering if something else (like other deals) were going on because it seemed so out of character for Nicole but now I see that Hara and Gyuri have been out and about.. it's not odd.. Anyways I hope it's true.. how awesome would that be?   Cross fingers XD

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's true! *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is true hehehhe and I want to see how she does this CF :P

    ReplyDelete