Thursday, June 16, 2011

[Tweet] Hanbyul - Cole & LJH + Cole

 HanByul + Cole:

Hanbyul: Are you still alive Cole ah... 

Cole: Oppa didn't reply to my message

Lee Jee Hoon + Cole:
Cole: Oppa!!! Hello! hehehehe How have you been?!
JH:  I miss you Cori.. I lost your phone number T T

JH: I'm hungry but no one gives me food and i still have to work T T -
Cole:  Hahahaha Why like that? You should feed yourself well TT TT Are you also busy lately?  


Tran: Yoo @ KH. 



*Hanbyul was part of A'St1,  they were a boy group in DSP, they have disbanded since but Cole, Gyuri, Sunghee, and SY trained with all the guys so they are close. Hanbyul is now part of Monday Kidz, Gyuri tweeted about their performance dates a couple of days ago to help them out :)

** Lee JeeHoon is a senior singer/actor. 

Oh.. I saw him in Hello! Miss.. that's why he looked so familiar

No comments:

Post a Comment