Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Translations] KARA on Mezamashi

snippet:
Dude: After their hunger was satisfied, I asked them some questions about their private lives.
Do you guys have anything that you’re into right now?
KARA: Our dogs!
Seung Yeon: We own a total of 10 dogs between the 5 of us. Ji Young has 4.
Dude: What? Why?
Ji Young: I love dogs. 1 is big. A beagle. (Green box: Beagle, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, Maltese)
Dude: Ah, Beagle. What about the rest of you?
Nicole: 2 Toy Poodles.



Nicole: What are your dreams for your future?
Kid: Marriage and… becoming a pastry chef.
Nicole: Same as me.
Dude: Oh, Nicole, you wanted to be a pastry chef as well?
Nicole: Yes, I’m really interested in that stuff.
Dude: Oh, you’re still interested?
Nicole: Yes, I bake a lot.

Translated by : Superior Music @ tumblr



So Dubu is gone?!! err she really should give us an explanation.. just sayin.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment