Monday, August 22, 2011

[blab] seriously. everytime lol

Kamilia.. why even respond?.. take a step back and before replying think about how ridiculous the trolls are for PURPOSELY trying to get you riled up lol. Don't take it personally, it doesn't really have anything to do with KARA other than they are popular enough for them troll at.
All the hate filled comments show that they actually "care" enough and think KARA is "relevant" enough to post those comments up.

It's ironic. Write such rude comments but at the same time showing that they think somewhat "highly" of KARA?.. err okay.. thanks for caring? lol.

3 comments:

  1. Right? Just ignore all the rude comments towards KARA. Especially the TOTALLY FALSE ones. I mean, why even waste your time answering back when you know that they're just trolling? How much is a person worth when all they're doing is posting stupid and rude comments? Kamilias are better than that.

    IT'S BETTER SEEING THEIR COMMENTS IGNORED then answered back to.

    I have to admit I wanna answer back to the person but then I think.. wait, why even use logic? Is that gonna stop them from trolling?

    btw, I'm only saying this because I cannot emphasize it enough and I can't stand Kamilias being made a fool. I know it's hard to just ignore sometimes especially when it's totally wrong. But I always think of, I'm here for KARA and not for these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but true... the amount of trolls is directly proportionate with the level of popularity/success of a group LOL

    Just don't feed the trolls! they'll loose steam eventually... But in mind, there are times that I wish I could smash their keyboards on their fugly lil faces... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just of how "sick" a person is in the mind to troll.. they need help XD

    ReplyDelete