Thursday, August 18, 2011

[Info] KARA tracklist for upcoming album


1.EY OH [INTRO]
2.STEP
3.RIDER
4.STRAWBERRY
5.따라와 ついて来て (FOLLOW ME)
6.DATE[MY BOY]
7.KARA 4 U [OUTRO]
8.STEP[INST.]
Cr:  DCKARA

Step is probably the title song











At the Korea Music Copyright site, the first line of some of the songs are listed:

Date (My Boy): MY BOY LUV LUV MY LUV BOY BOY 

Rider:  LET ME RIDE

Step: STEP IT UP NOW오오오 

Strawberry: I REALLY REALLY WANNA FEEL YOUR LOVE

Follow Me: Follow me, follow me, follow me Follow me Come on

EY Oh & Kara 4 U were not posted. 

Step has the Sweetune pd's listed so yep they made the song along with 2 others.. 



2 comments:

  1. OMG SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

    INTRO AND OUTRO????? THATS NEW!!!!

    PLUS KARA4U? THAT SOUNDS UNIQUE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN EXCITED AFTER SEEING SOMEONE'S TRACK LIST LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for their comeback !

    ReplyDelete