Monday, August 15, 2011

[Tweet] After the MV Filming

Nicole: You got to lose something in order to gain something
Thank you so much to those who came down to our MV filming site! Thanks to our staff and dance team, today's was the most interesting filming session yet ^^ We really appreciate it! Things that we want to get our hands on and things that we have lost... If we want to obtain things from both groups, in order to achieve this balance, don't we need to put in a proportional amount of effort..? ^^
Gyuri: 2 days of MV shooting is coming to it's final act .... seems like all my energy has been drained away .... thanks to all who came to the set to support us ! Rainbow and all the trainees ! 
I lost 2kg in 3 days... if I go about with my schedule and diet at the same time, it's really harsh ㅠㅠ My strength is fading; I intend to put taking care of my body as my priority...

cr: KH & Cherrims @ twitter.

Both of them just seemed drained and out of it. Gyuri and her diet and Cole with her thoughts..
I'm glad Rainbow and the trainees came to support the girls, in the past they kind of had to do these things alone and it's good to see the girls get some moral support. 

This MV seems to be their biggest production yet?.. just from their tweets and how they are after the filming.. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG THIS MIGHT BE AN EPIC MV FOR KARA JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS!!!!
    AND I DON'T THINK GIRLS HAVE EVER TWEETED ABOUT THEIR MV'S BEFORE RIGHT!?


    SO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK, CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK! LOL ^_^

    ReplyDelete