Saturday, August 20, 2011

[Vid] 11. 08.20. K-POP in Niigata








Ending:




The girls sounded weak today XD I'll chalk it up to stress for their comeback.. they haven't had one of these kind of perfs in awhile. That special stage..err.. expected more and was sort of random. Liked GGS though.

Hmm okay after rewatching it.. it wasn't that bad.. I am not a fan of Nicole's note for the intro.. she could've done it differently?.. but Cole's excitment definitely amped up the performances I thought.

3 comments:

  1. I thought the girls sounded good, especially Seungyeon.

    That special stage was kinda weak. It felt like Infinite was background dancers to Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the girls sounded good too! ^^ I mean, in this perf. I can hear their soft voices.

    I like the special stage, the song was so cute! I felt like my soul was being cleansed. LOOL. I can definitely picture everyone in the audience going "Kawaii~~!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite being tired, our bbs did their best and they were great XD

    though I hv to admit i was disappointed with the KaraFinite stage ... the should hv remixed Lupin together with one of Infinite songs .. at least our girls can show off their dancing skills ... :(
    Too fluffy for me and too little interactions btwn our girls and Infinite .. an opportunity missed!

    ReplyDelete