Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[Pics] BTS of KARA's New MV Set

These were posted by guys working on the mv..notice anything ?



 

tip off: qwert611


I see a "Jum(ping)" and "Lupin" sign.. 
So all these little details from KARA and the production crew's posts and tweets are getting Kamilia excited. Lots of rampant speculation. One of them is that if KARA needs as many dancers has it seems were there, it might be some sort of club/ party /mob scene? and I see one of the sets read "Mr Club"!!.
Excited lol. I wonder if these people are suppose to be posting up pics XD


4 comments:

  1. lol I'm sure that reads Mr. Club. To the left is Honey. All KARA's hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ haha thanks.. so I was thinking it was a revisit of all of KARA's hits?.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Mr. in Mr. Club their mister song?
    ooh, but why are they reviewing all their tracks
    is this the end of them?? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of paying homage to their hit songs, kinda like showing the progression of where they have been and the new song showing what direction Kara's going in the future of their career.

    ReplyDelete