Sunday, August 21, 2011

[Info] Weekly Idol: Sunggyu mentions Nicole


Q: Is there a female artist you want to be yours?
S(unggyu): Of  course for me the fans are the best.
MC: Sun Gyu ah.. this is going to be boring if you aren't going to be truthful.
MC: You can't be like this. Just say it out.
S: Okay
MC: Ok, then who does Sung Gyu choose?
S: I like KARA sunbaenim
MC: Who in KARA?
S: Ahh.. KARA's Nicole Sunbaenim
MC: Is Sunggyu's ideal type similar to Nicole?
S: No, she's different from my ideal type.
*Sunggyu choose Soya btw. 


Video HERE

I thought he was sincere in choosing Nicole at first b/c I  mean he could have just said Hara.. but he didn't.. then when asked if she was his ideal type he said no lol. hmm.

2 comments:

  1. Kara and Infinite had a special stage together right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can all it that.. it was barely a special stage lol

    ReplyDelete