Monday, November 28, 2011

[Fan/Info] 11.11.28. Nicole asked about My Way @ Kuki Six Fan Sign

So during the fan signing yesterday, a fan asked her about My Way:

    Me: Hello, I'm from nicole-ing
    Nicole: (signing) ah, I do keep my eye on it
    Me: I heard your gonna be in a movie? My way
    Nicole: Yep, that's right :P
    Me: What role do you play?
    Nicole: Aiih..it wouldn't be interesting if I tell you ^^ Have to watch it
    Me: hehe. Can I shake your hand just once? hehe
    Nicole: Yes^^
    Me: (shakes) Thank You. hehe


Source: nicole-ing
Tip off: Lupang @ KH 
Translated by Anky !

In another fan acct, she was asked again what role is she playing and she said have to go watch the movie, she's hiding in there LOL

keeping us all in suspense I see haha.

3 comments:

  1. A movie????? Wow that's great!! Is her ultimate crush Yoo Seung Ho in the movie too? hihihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is playing a waitress, who turns out to be a secret agent, only that we then find out that she is a traitor, where in the end it actually turns out that she is nothing of all that but a daughter seeking for revenge for the murder of her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats SOOO Cool I really anticipating this! I hope her hair will be cut short in the movie ^^

    ReplyDelete