Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[Vid] 11.11.12. SmaStation


KARA - Gekidan Hitori’s Secrets He Will Take To The Grave 

Shingo: Are you knowledgeable about other groups besides KARA?
Gekidan Hitori: I’m sorry, but I don’t know anything at all about K-Pop. Only KARA.
Shingo: Do you ever cheat on them with another group?
Gekidan Hitori: Sometimes, I look at AKB and go “Oh!” but I tell myself “No, no, no! It’s KARA for me. I’m a Kamilia.” Kamilia is a combination of KARA and familia. KARA fans are called Kamilias. I’m a Kamilia.
Shingo: Who is your favorite?
Gekidan Hitori: I can’t say that. If I mention one person’s name, I think the other 4 would be hurt, so I’m taking that to the grave. I’m thinking about writing it on my gravestone, my preference. 
Shingo: Ok, we got Kamilia, so how about a group that you’re a little interested in, even just a little?
Gekidan Hitori: I’m going to have to write that on my gravestone. 
Shingo: Gosh, you really won’t say!
cr: SuperiorMusic@ tumblr

5 comments:

  1. ahhh~~he's such a fanboy(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY REALLY REALLLY LOVE THIS GUY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it reminds me of when tara's jiyeon asked him to choose between kara and tara. haha. i love his reaction man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quote : it reminds me of when tara's jiyeon asked him to choose between kara and tara. haha. i love his reaction man.

    n what did he say, exactly ?? i'm curious to death

    ReplyDelete
  5. what he answer to jiyeon ? who like him the most? t-ara or kara?.

    ReplyDelete