Saturday, June 2, 2012

[Fan] 12.05.27. KARASIA Fan Account (Nicole fan)



Everyone left their luggage in a compact room. The members came in and shook our hands one by one. (*^^*)

I was the first batter. (*_*) The view of Kara, approaching us. Hara, Jiyoung, Seungyeon, Gyuri then Nicole. Additionally, Hara had graciously stopped mid-sentence when I was saying “Thank you for the Donation.” But I couldn’t say it in the end. (T_T) But they were really cute and they looked at me in the eyes!

Jiyoung, Seungyeon and Gyuri were too cute, I couldn’t stop myself but to say “So cute~” “Gyuri chan is so pretty!” But after I said that, Seungyeon didn’t make any eye contact with me! Jiyoung and Gyuri looked at me with a very joyful expression. And then…. Nicole (>_<)

The thing that worried me about Nicole was that, I could not concentrate on the other members.(Sorry to those who are not Nicole fans), I expected to cry the moment I saw Nicole, (T_T) But surprisingly I did not. (^-^)/ *laugh*
The instant I saw Nicole, these words came uncontrollably out of my mouth, “Nicole-chan! I love you the most!!!”. (I was planning to say it in Korean…) But Nicole gave me her miracle smile and said “wa- Thank you so much (*^^*)” while handshaking with both hands.

While our hands were still warm from the handshake, they had moved into another room for the photos. The Kara members took their presents with them to their next room. Within the people who were chosen from backstage, I had the most gifts. The staff and Kara were surprised. I was told to give them to one of the members in the group, and I passed them on to Nicole of course.

Everyone was amazed by the size of the gift; I said to Nicole “There are lots of snacks!” Oops, I said it in Japanese again… Nicole gave me another special smile! Just in case, I added “There are enough for all the members!”

The photoshoot! From the left, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jiyoung and Hara. There was a gap between Gyuri and Seungyeon, The members said “Please come to the middle” But I leaped at the chance and said “I want to go next to Nicole!” Nicole smiled and Gyuri graciously made an opening between them. (>_<)

And then suddenly, Nicole wrapped her arm around mine and did the V-sign (peace). Everything was totally unexpected, such as Nicole’s movements and closeness, I was unable to make the face that I’ve been practicing for the photo. While we were grinning, I didn’t notice the 2nd shooting had ended (^^) But I’m not too fussed about my own face.

Towards the end, I expressed my gratitude and said my “bye-bye!”

Source| shizucole @ twitter

Translated | JungNicoleLove @ Karaholic

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the translation, she's such a fangirl, it was fun reading it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete