Saturday, June 30, 2012

[Info] ASK KARA Questions!!

Hi,

Yeah, just like what the topic description says, I'll be interviewing KARA a day before the MTV World Stage here in Malaysia. I'm a reporter for a local newspaper, you see.
(Let's hope what is promised to me by MTV will materialize, fingers crossed)

So, yeah, do you have any suggestions on what I should ask KARA? Please help out. The questions can't be anything relating to their personal lives, though.

Thanks. :thumbup:

POST your Questions @ KARAHOLIC  <----------



I need to come up with good questions!

2 comments:

  1. oh! are you somehow the reporter?! OMG so LUCKY!!!!!! I'm frekin jealous right now.I can't go to see them~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i'm not the reporter. It's someone at KH asking fans for questions :)

      Delete