Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[Interview] HyeongKon (A-JAX's Leader) reaction to seeing KARA

-What were you like when you saw your entertainment's sunbae, KARA? 

-When I first saw them I freaked out and yelled ak~. I was in the office and Nicole & Gyuri sunbaenim were walking in through the front door. Gyuri and Nicole sunbaenim were surprised and thought I was a *sassaeng fan who was screaming so they couldn't walk in and stayed there (by the front door) for a long time. After that I treat the sunbaenims very respectfully. Their no make up face is blindingly beautiful (Hyeongkon)

Source: isplus

Translated by sysbittersweet @ twitter

* Sassaeng fan(s) are those people that basically stalk their idols.

haha. cute.

3 comments:

  1. I hate hearing about Sassaeng fans. Makes me uncomfortable. I really hope KARA doesn't have problems with those kinds of people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Gyuri talking about how fans used to go to their dorm (this was back in the earlier days) and they had asked the fans nicely please to not come to their dorm and they stopped coming lol.

      Delete
    2. If I ever hear about Sassaeng fans bothering KARA I will assemble the Kamilian knights fly over there and whoop some ass.

      Delete