Friday, July 6, 2012

[Tweet] Sayuri Sagawara tweets Nicole

 

Nicole's Tweet:  Hard to Say I Love You ー Sugawara Sayuri, I'm always listening to this song^^ My recommendation today! heehee It's probably one of my top 5 song list.

Sayuri Sugawara's Tweet @ Nicole:  Nice to meet you Nicole, I'm Sugawara Sayuri. I heard from the fans that you were listening to my song, that made me very pleased, I had to tweet. ♪I'm so happy!! (^∇^)Please come to the next LIVE

Korean Translations by sysbittersweet @ Twitter
Japanese Translations by JungNicoleLove @ Karaholic


Oh hope Nicole responds back she seemed really happy to hear of Nicole's mention :)

1 comment:

  1. cool! I hope nicole sees it!
    How will she be able to read it though? She gets heaps of tweets from fans and people every day >0<

    ReplyDelete