Sunday, July 22, 2012

[Account] Nicole IS really nice :)

My sis got a manicure in Silimdong and the lady who did her nails (owns the shop) use to work in the rich neighborhood of Apgujang where a lot of celebrities live.  She told my sis that idols and talents would frequent the shop and all of them had shitty attitudes and were rude...all but one...and that was Kara's Nicole Jung.  Nicole was always respectful and kind and said she was a genuinely friendly and cheerful person.

Taken from  cksdayoff @ AK



Can't say I'm surprised, one of the many reasons I support her :)

4 comments:

  1. Me too, Mae..
    Her genuine personality, adorkability and warmth was the reasons I am so enamored with her. Of course just like other people, Cole has her flaws and weaknesses.

    But being friendly and kind is simply her forte! I am a proud Nicoholics! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of her. This is why she's my bias :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad that other people said good things about Nicole..As a Nicole fan myself i'm also proud of her. Plus I'm also thankful to those of her friends that sometimes shared picture of cookie curry muffin that Nicole personally made for them on twitter. They really appreciated what Nicole gave them..Nicole such a sweetheart..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole you're the best

    ReplyDelete