Wednesday, November 27, 2013

[Translations] Nicole's Talk Portion at Last Day of KARASIA 2nd Tour In Japan (Kobe)

I am already disappointed that tonight is the last night of the tour.
With you for two months... (start crying and can’t talk)
(Audience is shouting Cole’s name. Huge loud chants for Nicole)
(Nicole can’t raise her face)
Jiyoung: Ok?
Nicole: OK! Everything.
I was so happy to be with you all for the last two months.
I was happy to see your faces and be able to make precious memories of the concerts.
It is sometimes difficult to convey, but it reminded me again why I want to dance and sing in front of you. Thank you very much.
Because, you the Kamilias are there and receiving so much love from you... (cry)
I am going to keep going...please watch over me... love you.

Translations + cr | ultraman88

3 comments:

  1. "I am going to keep going..." .... nothing more to say... be happy cole ... to bad that DSP are babo and dont let her stay even when shes not under contract but well its thier choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nicole bias in me is ready and willing to support her in her future endeavors, whatever it may be. But the Kara supporter in me is hoping that she will change her mind and hold off for another two years with the other girls and then leave all together as all five. You know, tough it out another two years for the sake of Kara as five.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its that Nicole's been "holding on" for a couple of years now, while the other members' solo careers thrived, hers was nonexistent.

      Delete