Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[News] Nicole has Been Feeling A lot of Stress from Solo Activities

Nicole has been struggling promoting as a soloist.

Nicole was a guest on the December 9 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Old School along with the new boy group ZEST.

DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked, “You returned as a soloist after promoting as Kara. Isn’t it hard being alone?” and Nicole answered, “I do get stressed out since I promote as a soloist.”


Nicole then said, “Since I’m alone, I think a lot and have many worries, so I’m not gaining any weight. I usually gain weight during promotional activities but these days, I feel like I’m losing (weight) no matter how much I eat,” spilling on the psychological stress that comes from promoting alone.

Then Kim Chang Ryul commented, “Maybe you look prettier because you lost weight,” brightening up the atmosphere of the studio.
src | mwave

1 comment: