Tuesday, December 2, 2014

[News] Nicole News from Power Radio

Nicole Shares the Pros and Cons of Being a Solo Artist 
On the December 2 broadcast of SBS PowerFM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” singer Nicole and the band Buzz appeared as guests.

In response to radio host DJ Choi Hwa Jung’s question about the pros and cons of being a solo artist, Nicole responded, “Well, a pro is that it does not take as long at the [beauty] shop to get ready.”

She continued, “A con is that because there are no friends my age in the broadcasting station, it is awkward standing on the closing stage for a music performance. I am constantly thinking, ‘What should I say to the groups next to me?’”
src | soompi

Nicole says she gets stressed out when she doesn't exercise
Nicole revealed that she gets stressed out when she doesn't exercise, which is a good thing for the fans who love her trademark "11" abs.

On the December 2nd broadcast of SBS Power FM's 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time', Nicole and Buzz appeared as guests. DJ Choi Hwa Jung shared that she previously spotted Nicole working out at the gym and was impressed. She said, "I think Nicole really works hard exercising. I think that's the secret to her abs."

Nicole responded, "I don't work out as much as I did in the past. I used to work out 5-6 times a week, but these days, I only go 2-3 times. I normally do yoga and pilates, but I get more stressed out if I don't exercise. My spine stiffens up easily, and if I don't exercise, it starts to hurt and my stress level rises. Because I have to wear a lot of revealing outfits on stage too, I usually go straight for the exercises that work out my muscles."
src | allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment