Sunday, June 5, 2011

[Info] 11.05.17 Strong Heart with KARA subbed is out !!

Released by the best subbing team Sweet Melodix @ Karaholic, can be downloaded with 40+ posts HERE 

I had my moments during the controversy.. but mostly I was just really concerned. I didn't want to think negatively of any of the members or their family. I felt like I knew the girls pretty well and whatever was happening wasn't the original intention. I figured there were issues happening behind the scenes but what shocked me was how these issues were made so public...and I was worried what effect that would have on the group.

After watching the episode I am more convinced then ever to trust my beliefs of the members.

Hara and SeungYeon's account of why things happened the way they did:

*KHD: Kang HoDong
*LSG: Lee SeungGi


KHD: Anything you want to say, just speak freely today.

Hara: Actually, we .. travel between Korea and Japan for our busy schedules. And our domestic activities had gradually decreased. That's why we were bit sensitive during that period. We also didn't have much chances for heart-to-heart chats because we were too busy with work. In order to adapt to the Japanese lifestyle we also suffered many hardships. This continued for some time. Misunderstandings gradually formed and finally developed into this situation. But right now, us five have become one.

KHD: What was the turning point when you felt as one?

Hara: Soon after the incident happened. In Japan we still had to record the final scene for our drama series. In fact in the final scene we are singing a ballad on the stage. Both the lyrics and the melody of that ballad were very sad. All five of us cried as we sang the song.  As we were singing the song, I pondered. When was the last time that we performed together on stage? I counted the days and discovered it was already a long time ago. Face with this reality of five of us performing on stage together, I discovered I was really nervous inside. After all, this stage performance came after the incident happened, so I felt sorrowful. I really wanted for the five of us to perform together on stage. And as I was crying, I thought, all five us probably feels the same way. All five of us really want to perform on stage together. These kinds of thoughts emerged in my mind. Seeing that everyone was crying without a sound. I could feel that right now, all five of us are thinking as one.

LSG: There's one more thing I'm curious about. Through the media, many speculative reports appeared.

Hara: We have been truthful. Even though this type of incident happened, we still worried about each other and asked how the others were doing. However, the reports were way too serious, too exaggerated.

KHD: Then are you saying you guys were still in contact with each other during that period?

Hara: Yes.

KHD: You have always stayed in contact?

Kara: Yes.

Hara: We asked each other what did you eat today. Things like that. But the news reports were way too serious. So gradually we felt troubled.We are not like that,our relationships were actually quite good..But the media reported otherwise..which made us feel uncomfortable.

KHD: In fact, things would've impacted SeungYeon even more than others. I remember her speaking on past Strong Heart episode, trying to protect the KARA brand. I'm sure through such difficulty, your attachment to KARA would be second to none..

SeungYeon: Many things happened that allowed this situation to get out of hand. But the truth is, we are nevertheless five girls living together. There will be times when we argue. Only after having gone through this incident we truly understand what each other is like. And appreciate each other more. Also what Hara just said.. Since the beginning, we continued to shoot the drama for the fans to watch. That was what we said.  At that time we felt that where were still people who supported us. Even though this matter came out, there were actually very many fans who still believe in us. We are truly grateful. Especially Hara who cried the hardest that day. So we comforted each other that everything will become better. We will find a solution together. Even when, during the tough days that we shed lots of tears, we will still contact each other. That's why now, we are closer than ever. We all each have a dog as pets nowadays, that's why we chat about our puppies everyday. We contact each other everyday and our relationship is really good. That's why to those who are worried about us, those who love us, to let you guys worry and become sadden, I am really sorry. Please continue to take note of us.

To have a judging mentality will only let you see things at a bad light. When you have a judging mentality even though ABC is just ABC you will still think that it's something else. So I really hope that more people will choose to trust us, to love us.   

Translations all credits to the Sweet Melodix Team at KARAHOLIC!


I think SeungYeon's last statement is so profound because she's talking to those who continue to bring negativity into the fandom..   If you want to think things are bad even when they aren't, then you will think however you want but know that you are going against what KARA wants. Just as SeungYeon asked of us, I choose to trust KARA and every little snarky comment I see... I see that as being disrespectful to all the members of KARA.

1 comment:

  1. i trust them since beginning.i knew they gonna stay together.even the group split or what they'r still gonna be friends.i lvoe both KARA and the member itself so even they're not in KARA anymore ill still support them appreciating each member.there's deeper thing going on then what we see really.so whatever happen we just believe in our girls no matter what other people said.KARA hwiting.Kamilia hwiting!!

    ReplyDelete