Friday, June 3, 2011

[Tweet] HaNi & food

Hara : I felt like today is such a long day. I'll do my best for it tommorrow again!! Sleep well (^ー゜) with @ me. I go to bed soon-(>_<)

Cole : Have a goodnight kekekeke

Hara : Goodnight.. as usual.. you're blur.. it's already down! Which means morning greetings then kekeke Nicole- Good Morning!! Good morning to everyone too-!

Cole : Haha that's interesting~ ate yet?

Hara : Not yet.. from today onwards I need to plan what to eatttt (>_<)

Cole : As for me I just ate.. however perhaps I should have a strawberry shake next time?

Hara : Give me too!

Cole : Jealous eh?! keke not gonna show you, a Hara that looks like a piggy is jjang!


cr: karaholic @ Twitter
Compiled by nhung_gemini @ KH


Translations of Japanese tweets:


(Only translated the Japanese parts. The spelling mistakes represent their mis-typed Japanese characters.)

Hara - Today was such a long day. I’m going to do my best tomorrow too! Together (^ー゜) Gaad niiiiiiighttt @ I’m going to sleep now -(>_<)

Nicole - Gaad night

Hara - Good night… Good morning Nicole!! Good morning everyone! (^з^)-☆

Nicole - Right? That was funny. Haha Did you eat?

Hara - Not yet… I’m deciting what to eat todayyyy (>_<)

Nicole - I see. I already ate… but maybe I’ll drink a strawberry shake later

Hara - Give me some too! ヽ(´o`;

Nicole - Jelous lol You’re lyke pig but nobody sees, Hara-chan

Trans Cr: superiormusic @ tumblr

aww cute mistakes :P

1 comment: