Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Excerpt] Nicole's Love Life via a fortune teller

from Exile Tamahashii translated by Sweet Melodix Team @ Karaholic:


Nicole: I've never had a boyfriend before. When will I have one?

fortune teller: There are a lot of people who approach you, but determine you are not able to commit to a relationship at the moment.


KARA: Wow! She's right!


fortune teller: Right now, you are too cautious (timid). It's too difficult. Finding love will be difficult.


Hara: Wow! I'm surprised.


MC: Does that fit you?


Gyuri: Yes.

I think with what Nicole wants to achieve and with all the things she has to do, it makes sense that she wouldn't or can't commit to a relationship. It's not that she doesn't have suitors haha.

2 comments:

  1. from what show is this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Nicole has MANY MANY SUITORS :D I mean out of all her guy friends there has to be a big slice who are actually attracted to her :D

    ReplyDelete