Saturday, August 6, 2011

[Fan Acct] 11.08.07 The Power of KARA



I got to Shin Yokohama and was surprised.
The various street vendors there.
All KARA merchandise.
The convenience store, the McDonald’s, and the Starbucks were all full of fans.
The area around the train station was all colored in KARA.
Their influential power is bigger than I expected, enough to even change Shin Yokohama’s economy.  

KARA’s fan meeting held at Yokohama Arena.
I became speechless the moment I stepped into the arena.
There are people, people, people everywhere you look.
Over 10,000, easily.
I asked the manager, who told me there are fans from all over the nation.
Furthermore, it seems the fans that were able to come to the event are just the tip of the iceberg. 

What is KARA, to be able to move people like this?
The KARA I know are the girls named Gyuri, Seung Yeon, Nicole, Hara, and Ji Young, each charming in her own way.
For the first time today, I realized/felt the energy and charisma they posses as KARA, the K-pop artist.
2 hours fly by.

I went to go say hi after the event.
I felt awkward, not knowing what to say to stars face to face, but
“Oh! Mike-san”
There were the girls I knew, the polite Gyuri, the Seung Yeon with the bright smile, the kind Nicole, the lovely Hara, and the mischievous Ji Young.
Their genuineness, like this, might be the secret to why they’re loved by fans.

These 5 individual personalities come together and become the artist KARA, who captivates many people.

KARA were true stars.

“I watched URAKARA.”
There were people who greeted me saying that.
I replied, “Thank you,” but I’m still puzzled… Wait, how were they able to recognize me when I didn’t show my face?
Scary-handsome Yuji-san, who I didn’t think I would be able to find, especially in a venue filled with over 10,000 people. Must be fate.

And he actually did look menacing lol
Ishii Director, who went also.
We both froze the moment we spotted each other.
We were in matching outfits from head to toe.
The sake we drank while discussing KARA was tastier than usual. 


(I switch between treating “KARA” as a singular noun and a plural noun. Sorry if that made it hard to read)

Total Credits: Superior Music @ TUMBLR



LOVE this soo much :) total smile now.

5 comments:

  1. So cool and the fan account is so nice, lol I was smiling a lot while reading it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. a heartwarming reading....saw Jing also retweet this "fan account" too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AWESOME!!who's this fan??how can KARA know him/her??
    KARA definitely come far after lots of thorns.DAEBAK!! KARA always jjang!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so warm and proud after reading his account :) How I wish I could be there to bask in KARA's glorious moments :)

    Lemme guess, is he the guy who played the Robot Manager? kekeke... cool!

    Itching for fancams and fan photos now.. ;P

    ReplyDelete