Monday, September 24, 2012

[Info] Sunhwa reveals Nicole was wanted as Kwanghee's wife instead

In her latest interview with Mydaily, SECRET‘s Sunhwa dished on what it was like leading up to becoming a new virtual couple with ZE:A‘s Kwanghee on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘.

She confessed, “Honestly speaking, Kwanghee’s father said that he had hoped for KARA‘s Nicole instead of me.” As a special message to his father, she added, “Father, please don’t be too upset. I may not resemble Nicole or even rap like her, but I’ll work hard alongside Kwanghee to make him shine.”

Taken from AllKpop

Lol, what a couple they would have been!

6 comments:

  1. It would be awesome to see Nicole on WGM! As much fun I think Nicole & Kwanghee would be, she can totally do better =x. I can't see them as a married couple at all haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there wouldn't be any romantic chemistry haha.

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted Nicole on WGM. I'm not sure with whom though, but it would be nice to see her with one of her male friends and how they interact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I bet you anything Sunhwa was probably disappointed! If Nicole ever decides to go on We Got Married, I think she would rather be paired up with someone who is her age. Like a 91-liner! That would be awesome! Or better yet, they should just pair VIXX N and Nicole together! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like ur thinking .. N obviously is smitten with Cole and would spoil her rotten LOL
      I want.. no.. I meed Cole to be on more variety shows esp WGM..
      Heck!! I want her to hv solo magazine photoshoot - she's got the looks and vibe to pull off any concept :)

      Delete
    2. But Nicole didn't seem that interested in N ... lol, by interest I mean how she reacted on Strong Heart about Lee SeungHo lol.

      Delete