Sunday, September 23, 2012

[Tweet] Lipstick, 3 Convos

I keep wanting to put up my lipstick (lyrics from orange caramel's new song)... ummuhummuh!!! hehehehehe 



Nicole & Raina (Orange Caramel & Afterschool):


Raina @ Nicole: Wow >_< I'll give you a lipstick put it up!!!! haha thanks for promoting our song~ 

Nicole @ Raina: Hahahaha no problem. Whenever I'm on the road I'm always like uhmuh uhmuh these days hahaha whenever the song is on hahaha 


 Nicole & Lizzy (Orange Caramel & Afterschool): 


Lizzy @ Nicole: Unnie! it's me Lizzy!! hahaha we are not following each other ^ㅠ^

Nicole @ Lizzy: Lizzyyyy cutie hahaha follow me~ 


Nicole & Yue Kim (From Sweetune):

Yue @ Nicole: On who's collarbone are you going to stain (with the lipstick)

Nicole @ Yue: Well first on a clean white shirt... I'm going to stain it and run away.. kkya!!
 

All translations by seung_triplets @ twitter


Cole's so active on twitter these days.. awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment