Monday, September 24, 2012

[News] Sangchu Reveals Friendship with KARA Nicole-Park Gyuri... Shy Face + Manner Hands

  

Mighty Mouth's Sangchu revealed his friendship with KARA's Nicole and Park Gyuri.

Today, Sangchu posted on his Twitter, "Shy because I'm next to KARA goddesses. To be honest, they're really pretty. I can't stop looking at them", along with a picture.

In the picture, Sangchu and KARA's Nicole and Park Gyuri are posing at the camera. He looks shy, and blush effect is added onto the picture, arousing laughter. 

Sangchu also showed manner hands by making V's around their shoulders.

Translated by Kpopstarz

3 comments:

  1. I always like Nicole and Sangchu friendship, I knew they are friends from dream team & I always like it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr...was nicole's hair back to black? i want blonde nikori xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still blonde, she just tweeted a pic of her and still blonde.

      Delete