Friday, September 21, 2012

[Vid] 12.09.21. All The K-POP Part 1. (FULL)


Spoilers:

* That N guy from VIXX likes Nicole lol.
* Poor SeungYeon, Gyuri's shoving and pushing  XD lol.
* Fortune tellers estimate Nicole will be the last member to marry, she'll be around 32.

Nicole's message to her future husband translated by Miracle_5 @ Twitter:

My marriageable age is 32, I'm alright with it. 
However,  you come up to me early, please. 

Cole seems disappointed, she said she expected to be around 27/28 when she marries.
I  like to think Cole would be working on her career, that's why she'll take her time hah.

Obviously, should be taken with a grain of salt but it's fun.

6 comments:

  1. LOL poor Cole.She looks dissapointed. Do you know the reasons given bt the fortune teller on why she be the last to get married? And what did the guy from Vixx said to Cole about her fortune?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was fun, hope there will be english subs!

    And lol N, I do remember their interview in Inkigayo and he looked really happy, now I'm thinking that one reason was because he was beside Nicole XDDD
    And did he proposed to her after she left the message to her future husband?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder what was the content of the other card that Cole and the Mc tried to hide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! N likes Nicole! I can't wait to watch it with Eng subs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know where I can find Eng subs for this? I seriously want to know what VIXX N said to Nicole in the beginning and at the end when she told her future husband to come to her quicker. VIXX N stood up from his chair and started clapping his hands together...so I'm anxious to know what he said. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MC said that the one she'll marry will be someone rich and capable like a prince though :D so it's worth the wait if it were to happen

    ReplyDelete