Thursday, January 2, 2014

[Message] Happy New Year (: Message at Nicole-ing

It's been awhile since the last time I came here (:

First ! Everyone ! haha Happy New Year !!!!
I made the greetings a little bit.. late, right ? ㅠ Sorry.. did all of you rest well ? haha As for me.. I ate tteokguk (rice-cake soup) and galbi jjim (beef-rib stew) with mom. It's kinda strange but I always want to eat tteokguk every new year, Lunar New Year, and Chuseok.. keke I really like it. tteokguk tteokguk tteokguuuuuk!!! kekeke
 

I will try to visit more often in the future . .. it will be Cole-time too soon . You know what I'm saying ? kekeke

I hope everyone will receive lots of blessings this year !!

love
Nicole
 
*Cole-time is what the fans and Nicole refer to at the times 10:07 am/ pm, the same numbers as Nicole's birthday!

src | Nicole-ing

translated by yuda @ Karaholic

6 comments:

  1. What's nicole-ing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know now.. Cole Time^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ^^

    I am really nervous and overwhelmed about Nicole and Kara situation.

    I don't know why but i still have some faith that things will change to better :(
    As a hard core Nicole fan, What do you think will happe on 14 jan??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what will happen when Nicole's contract date ends. I've seen others speculate and I have as well, but really there is no point in doing that. I do hope Nicole gets to stay with KARA AND pursue her solo ventures. Until we get confirmation, I think it's best to keep positive and have an open mind ^^

      Delete
  4. I wish you the best in your solo career!! God bless you unnie!

    ReplyDelete