Tuesday, January 21, 2014

[News] [Exclusive Interview] Nicole Says She Will Focus on Training For Now


With reports regarding Nicole’s new agency pouring out, Nicole claimed that nothing has been decided regarding her new agency.

After Nicole made her decision to leave DSP Media, many articles have been coming out with one report claiming that she will be signing with Core Contents Media, and another stating that she will be joining Wellmade Entertainment.

During an interview with Newsen on January 22, Nicole said, “Nothing has been decided regarding my agency. I am going to take my time before making the decision.”

She also added, “I will be focusing on training for a while, with my priority set on future activities as a soloist.”

src | enewsworld

* Some articles said someone from Nicole's side said all of the above but this one says it was Nicole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment